To be a member of Community Volunteer Connections your organization must:
- Agree with and have the ability to uphold the vision and mission of Community Volunteer Connections
- Engage volunteers, either on your Board or in your operations
- Operate wholly or partly within the Tri-Cities or New Westminster OR engage volunteers from the Tri-Cities or New Westminster
Eligible groups include non-profit societies, charities, service clubs, unions, professional associations, membership groups, government departments, public institutions, and emerging groups of volunteers.
Certain organizations and groups are ineligible for membership:
- partisan political groups (as per restrictions on registered charities)
- groups that promote hate or violence
We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel membership for groups we determine do not align with the values, mission or vision of Community Volunteer Connections.