I Need Volunteers!
We’re here to help you find volunteers and reduce your volunteer vacancies. We host an annual Volunteer Job Fair in the spring and fall, which is the perfect opportunity to connect in-person with volunteers in the Tri-Cities. You can also register on the Volunteer Now database to list your volunteer opportunities. We have a pool of volunteers on our email list that are waiting to hear about exciting opportunities in the Tri-Cities, and Greater Vancouver area.
Q – Do You Work With Any Organization?
We Work With Organizations that Meet the Following Criteria
- Your organization is registered within Canada.
- Your organization operates solely, or partially within the Metro Vancouver Region.
- Your organization is a registered non-profit, or charity, or public agency, or a grassroots organization.
- Your organization is overseen by a board of unpaid volunteer trustees or board of directors.
- Your organization is nonpartisan.
How Can I get started?
Go to Volunteer Now to Register as an Organization.
- Register your organization to promote your volunteer opportunities.
- Once you’ve registered, we can approve your application and you can start posting volunteer roles.
- When you’ve completed and submitted the form, we get a notification that you’ve registered and will follow up with you.
- If you’d rather speak to a real person, Danielle will be happy to help.
How Can I Help?
My name’s Danielle.