Why Become a Member?
Like many non-profits, Community Volunteer Connections is connected to a network of individuals and organizations that help guide our strategic direction, approve fundamental changes to our organization, and ensure we continue to offer quality volunteer resources and services to our members.
What Are the Benefits of Membership?
In addition to receiving voting privileges, membership provides the following benefits to organizations:
- Promote your volunteer opportunities through our volunteer database of regional listings.
- Increase your organizations profile through our Volunteer Voice newsletter delivered to over 500 volunteers.
- Connect with peers, share resources, and ideas at our Community Roundtable sessions.
- Receive member updates on our services and resources, including reports.
- Book an appointment to receive a presentation on volunteer management.
Join Our Membership Community
- Must live or work in the Tri-Cities.
- Be a Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident of Canada, or a visitor with a work visa.
- Be aware of and agree to support CVC's vision, mission, and values
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be aware of and agree to support CVC's vision, mission, and values.
- Engage volunteers in operations and/or community programs/projects.
- Operate wholly or partly within the Tri-Cities region.
- Be a part of the public or not-for-profit sector.
- Be a non-partisan organization.