The Volunteer Integration Program is a specialized service for adults with intellectual disabilities living in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody.
I need support volunteering
I want to help someone volunteer
- You must have been referred by Community Living BC.
- You must 19 or older.
- You must be living in the Tri-cities.
How Does the Volunteer Integration (VIP) Program Work?
- First, we want to know your interests, passions, strengths, and learning goals.
- Then, we work with you to help you find a volunteer position you will love!
- From here, we help you succeed in applying for and learning your new volunteer position.
- Last, we match you to a Volunteer Partner if you need ongoing support.
Meet new friends
Make new connections
Build an acquired skillset
Improve your resume
Give back to your community