CVC partnered with Community Living BC to support adults with developmental (dis)Abilities integrate into the community through volunteering . Adults work towards developing skills which allow them to become independent. Adults are referred by Community Living BC.
I want to volunteer
I want to help someone volunteer
- You must have been referred by Community Living BC.
- You must 19 or older.
- You must be living in the Tri-cities.
How Does the Volunteer Integration (VIP) Program Work?
- First, we want to know your interests, passions, strengths, and learning goals.
- Then, we work with you to help you find a volunteer position you will love!
- From here, we help you succeed in applying for and learning your new volunteer position.
- Last, we match you to a Volunteer Partner if you need ongoing support.
Meet new friends
Make new connections
Build an acquired skillset
Improve your resume
Give back to your community
Email or phone Joanne.
Once you've contacted Joanne, she will follow up to arrange the next step.